Agribusiness Incubator Kitchen
The Hilo Food Hub provides affordable commercial kitchen space for rent to Hawai’i farmers and value-added producers. We also offer cold, frozen and dry storage. If you want to start or expand your agriculture or food business, we are here to help.
Cold, Frozen and Dry Storage options available. Bulk discounts available.
Cold Storage Shelves in a commercial refridgerator.
Frozen Storage Shelves in a commercial freezer
Dry Storage Shelf $25/shelf/month
Secure Shelf on a storage rack inside the kitchen
Dry Storage - Square Footage $3/sq ft/month
Dry Storage needs in our warehouse for large equipment
Click below to fill out our application, this will give us your contact and business information so we can best support you. Please review our requirements and price packages, and let us know if you have any questions.
- Hilo Food Hub is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, we do not accept walk-ins. If you would like to tour the facilities, please fill out the application or contact us to make an appointment. Mahalo!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 808-731-6055
- Do I need a commercial kitchen?
- HI Dept of Health Permit Information:
- Special Event Permits – for farmers markets, catering, and other direct-to-consumer sales. Inspections not required, each permit is per location.
- Food Establishment Permits – for all other Food Establishments, including food manufacturing, retail, wholesale, food trucks, restaurants, etc. Inspection required.
- If you are making value-added products and want to sell them in grocery stores or at Hawaiʻi Farm-to-Car market, you need a Food Establishment Permit