If you’re a beginning veteran farmer or rancher, a homesteader looking to scale, or an aspiring agri-business owner, then join us for one of our FREE one-day Intro to Grow Workshops! These programs are open to both veterans and community members who are excited to learn more.
What to expect:
- An overview of Hoʻōla Farms’ programs, including Groundwork to Grow training, the Hilo Food Hub, and the Hawai’i Farm-to-Car Market.
- A tour of Hilo Food Hub.
- An overview of how to start an agriculture business in Hawai’i.
- A hands-on planting activity.
- Ability to learn about veteran scholarships and support from Hoʻōla Farms.
- Upcoming programs and how to apply.
Intro to Grow workshops max out at 20 participants, so space is limited. We will close registration when capacity is met.